Please Register or Log In to see more forum boards.

Author Topic: ID age of this vase have a marble on the bottom  (Read 3340 times)

manny

Re: ID age of this vase have a marble on the bottom
« Reply #7 on: Jul 02, 2014, 18:25:11 »
Well I know you going to say that, so what I did I looked at your comment on all other people Items, do you know that 99.9% your comment or opinion, are negative and on your positive ones on age or period you also add saying it worth less or worth not much ? have you notice that? because I did, well I did look at them on 100 of site and they look the same not just that they look like they been made by the same person . any way thank you for your opinion

peterp

• Adept
« Reply #6 on: Jul 02, 2014, 08:23:01 »
So you cannot see the difference between the way faces, hairdo, etc. on those items and yours?  ...as I sead, research a bit more. And, careful with dealer's listings, I would use non-commercial sites for researching.

manny

« Reply #5 on: Jul 02, 2014, 07:25:49 »
Well you just have to go to this site, it called (guest and gray) you will see more then one that look the same as this . now if you still think  all those are not what they say they are, then something wrong,

peterp

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: Jul 01, 2014, 19:33:50 »
That is what some call "Kangxi Revival" period, meaning Guangxu reign; it may even have an apocryphal four character Kangxi mark. You will have to research more into how people in these periods look. If you would look at the gallery you might find something similar.

manny

« Reply #3 on: Jul 01, 2014, 09:08:43 »
Well all my research lead me to kangxi and I find more then one one that look 99% the same .

peterp

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: Jul 01, 2014, 07:33:42 »
Chinese export porcelain, probably made in the Guangxu reign.

manny

ID age of this vase have a marble on the bottom
« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 2014, 03:54:33 »
this vase look old blue, as I saw many of this kind, could not see the bottom for mark, as it's stick to a heavy marble